Senior UX Designer
Montreal 🇨🇦 ($90k - $120k) or Paris 🇫🇷 (50k€ - 65k€) + stock options 💰 4y. - 8y. EXP🧪
🌬 Zeffy is revolutionizing the social economy with simple, zero-fee web tools that save over 4,000 charities thousands of dollars each day.
🚀 Not only are we one of the fastest-growing online fundraising platforms, but we are also the only 100% free platform that is purpose-built to help nonprofits.
🌎 We're experiencing rapid growth all over North America. In Canada, we are tripling the number of active nonprofits each year. And after only having launched operations in the U.S. in January 2022, we already have over 1,000 U.S.-based organizations using our platform.
✌️ We're pretty stoked, to say least. Beyond increasing our collective social impact, we're assembling a dream team of passionate people to take on the challenges that lie ahead. If you want to come along for the ride, we'd love to meet with you!
- Are passionate and curious and not afraid to learn and try new things
- Are looking to have a positive impact on society
- Know how to prioritize between what needs to be done perfectly and what needs to be done efficiently
- Are ambitious and want to create something big by changing the future of charities across North America
- Come up with easy solutions to complex problems
- Hate long meetings and inefficiency
- Know when to take a break and enjoy lunch with colleagues
📖 Read more:
You will have a key role in the development of the product team (3rd member):
- be a leader in transforming our users’ challenges into simple and intuitive solutions
- help drive the vision of the product forward by partnering with the entire product team and the cofounders
- organize and participate in User Research interviews
- implement your skills and expertise to improve and advance overall user experience (we have product-market fit, but we're looking for greater UX across the entire product to amplify our growth)
- design high-fidelity prototypes on Figma (or your favorite design tool) and run user tests on it
- establish and promote design and UX guidelines, best practices and standards
- define, follow and improve product and business KPIs
- Confirmed experience (4-8y.) as a UX designer
- Strong experience in a fast-paced environment
- Good understanding of business challenges
- Ability to collaborate with a product team (PM, devs) and to communicate and train people
- A desire to grow within a promising company
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't check every box. If this applies to you and you are interested in the position, we'd love to hear about your unique experience!
- Opportunity to be a key employee in a start-up
- Stock option package
- Team activities / Cohesion
- Team volunteering every 2 months
- Offices in the heart of Plateau Mont-Royal (or Paris 11e), with part-time remote work possible
- An introductory phone call
- A test created by our technical team
- A meeting with both co-founders
- A decision