Junior Customer Success Manager
🇨🇦 Montreal 💰 $40k - $65k + stock options 🧪 6 months. - 5y. EXP
🌬 Zeffy is revolutionizing the social economy with simple, zero-fee web tools that save over 4,000 charities thousands of dollars each day.
🚀 Not only are we one of the fastest-growing online fundraising platforms, but we are also the only 100% free platform that is purpose-built to help nonprofits.
🌎 We're experiencing rapid growth all over North America. In Canada, we are tripling the number of active nonprofits each year. And after only having launched operations in the U.S. in January 2022, we already have over 1,000 U.S.-based organizations using our platform.
✌️ We're pretty stoked, to say least. Beyond increasing our collective social impact, we're assembling a dream team of passionate people to take on the challenges that lie ahead. If you want to come along for the ride, we'd love to meet with you!
- Are passionate and curious and not afraid to learn and try new things
- Are looking to have a positive impact on society
- Know how to prioritize between what needs to be done perfectly and what needs to be done efficiently
- Are ambitious and want to create something big by changing the future of charities across North America
- Come up with easy solutions to complex problems
- Hate long meetings and inefficiency
- Know when to take a break and enjoy lunch with colleagues
📖 Read more:
As a Customer Success manager, your role is to make sure nonprofits have a great experience with Zeffy. From support to onboarding, you will be on the first line.
- Be a product expert and provide support to charities through calls, chat and managing new tickets
- Write documentation articles and templates related to frequent questions. More generally implement strategies to save time.
- Onboard small nonprofits to make sure they succeed
- Run nurturing campaign to our 3000 nonprofit community to ensure their satisfaction and success with product
- Understand charities' priorities and pain points to provide solutions
- Analyze charity feedback and carry it to the product team
- Create educational content to help charities meet their goals
- Our customers are changing the world. You are able to have a lot of empathy and care in your interactions with them
- You are a problem solver. You always find workarounds
- You have strong communications aptitudes, including writing skills
- You speak perfect English and French
- Experience in SaaS
- Experience on Hubspot
- Experience in doing support
- Opportunity to be a key employee in a start-up
- Stock option program
- Team activities / Cohesion
- Team volunteering every 2 months
- Offices in the heart of Plateau Mont-Royal, but remote work possible 80% of the time
- Call with CSR (30mn)
- Meeting with CEO and CSR (1h)
- Case study with CEO
- Meeting with both co-founders (45mn)
- Reference call
- Job offer
Ready to join the team?