Head of Marketing
🇨🇦 Montreal 💰$100k - $160k+ stock options 🧪 5y. - 15y. EXP
🌬 $3B dollars of donations are lost each year to processing fees instead of generating impact. Zeffy is revolutionizing the giving economy with simple, zero-fee web tools that powers over 4,000 charities.
🚀 Not only are we the fastest-growing online fundraising platforms, but we are also the only 100% free platform that is purpose-built to help nonprofits.
🌎 We're experiencing rapid growth all over North America. In Canada, we are tripling the number of active nonprofits each year. And after only having launched operations in the U.S. in January 2022, we already have over 1,000 U.S.-based organizations using our platform.
✌️ We're pretty stoked, to say least. Beyond increasing our collective social impact, we're assembling a dream team of passionate people to take on the challenges that lie ahead. If you want to come along for the ride, we'd love to meet with you!
- Are passionate and not afraid to try new approaches
- Are looking to have a positive impact on society
- Know how to prioritize between what needs to be done perfectly and what needs to be done efficiently
- Are ambitious and want to create something big by changing the future of charities across North America
- Come up with easy solutions to complex problems
- Hate long meetings and inefficiency
- Know when to take a break and enjoy lunch with colleagues
📖 Read more:
As nonprofits create accounts and start using Zeffy with low to zero sales effort. The marketing team is the driver of Zeffy's growth. As the Head of Marketing, you will be owner of growth generation!
As the Head of Marketing, you will be leading nonprofit acquisition. Working with 5,000 nonprofits, we want to reach 50,000 in two years and you will own the beginning of the funnel.
- Own our customer acquisition process in the US and in Canada, from awareness to nonprofits account creation.
- Be the direct manager of the marketing team (Paid ads, content, branding). Provide coaching to help each team member perform better
- Work transversal revenue project with the sales and success team. Increase closing rates and average nonprofit value by focusing on the right targets
- Supervise marketing recruitment
- Innovate with the leadership on the strategy.
Job evolution: If you grow with the role, you can become the manager of the inside sales team too
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't check every box. If this applies to you and you are interested in the position, we'd love to hear about your unique experience!
- Opportunity to be a key employee in a start-up
- Aggressive stock option program
- Health insurance
- Team volunteering and activities every 2 months
- 4 weeks holiday
- Offices in the heart of Plateau Mont-Royal, but remote work possible 80% of the time
- Offsite summit once a year with the entire team
- You will be proud of your impact
- Call with CEO
- Meeting with CEO and head of success
- Case study with CEO and growth specialist
- Meeting with both co-founders (1h)