Frequently asked questions on school volunteering

What can I do if a student did not fill his report?

If you want to request a modification to the report of one of your students, you must first go to your student board. Then select the student in question.
To request a correction, click on the red button on the right, you will also be able to write a message for the student.
The student then receives a notification and he can modify his reflection.

What can I do if an organization did not validate the hours of a student?

In this case, there are two options:
1) The student can remind the organization to validate their hours.
2) You can take the responsibility of confirming participation by clicking on the green checkmark.