Sharing your ticketing form
Share the link to your ticket office on Zeffy (formerly Simplyk) or embed an "I-frame" so your attendees stay on your website.
On your dashboard in the "Ticketing" tab, under my forms, click on Share for the relevant form to retrieve your sharing links. Then, click on the drop down arrow for the sharing option you'd like to use.
To retrieve the link directly to your form, click on the drop down arrow to the right of 'Form link.'
Different sharing options
The "iframe" link makes it possible to obtain an embedded ticket office. This line of code must be put directly as HTML. Follow these steps to embed your ticketing onto your website:
- 1.On a computer, access your SimplyK dashboard.
- 2.Under the Ticketing tab, click on the button "Share" of the form you want to embed to access your sharing links.
- 3.Click on the drop down arrow for "Embed your form on your site" and then on the icon at the right of the link to copy the link (format <iframe title='...).
- 4.In your website's Editor, paste the link into the html of the web page where the form should be embedded.
- 5.Adjust the value "Height" in the link until there is no scroll bar on the form.
Video tutorials on how to embed your Zeffy form per website platform :