Executive Assistant / Office Manager [FILLED]
🧪> 3 years 📅April ESOP : 0.05% - 0.2%
Simplyk is a start-up that is revolutionizing the social economy. Our web tools save thousands of dollars every day to more than 4000 charities.
--> We are rapidly growing. From 2019 to 2020, we multiplied our volume by 8, and this is just the beginning.
We maximize charities financial and human ressources through technology. We provide the first 100% free fundraising suite where charities can receive donations, sell tickets and start all kind of fundraising campaigns.
This money will go directly to their missions: helping refugees, supporting homeless people, preserving the planet, and creating a better society.
These web tools are just the beginning. We also have conversion rates on our forms that are 50% better than the industry average, generating even more ressources for nonprofits.
Vision : We want to empower 20 million nonprofits to change the world
With this growth, we raised a first round with the best VC and angels in Montréal (Real Ventures and Anges Québec), and we have an awesome team of advisors to accelerate.
Simplyk exponential growth
Our team is growing and we need help with team management and administration.
Sales Team Lakehouse
Your role in connection with human resources
- Manage employee onboardings
- Write and share job postings
- Organize team events
- Make the first recruitment calls
- Purchase of equipment
In connection with accounting
- Paying invoices
- Enter transaction receipts
- Ensure compliance with CNESST and other institutions
- Update of monthly financial projections and emailing of the newsletter to investors
- Doing the B corp application
- Support the sales team outreach effort.
- Establish advanced reports from the CRM
- Write updates in our product documentation
- Test the product
- Prepare communications on linkedin and to investors.
As a startup, new challenges come up frequently, and this is a position where proactivity is extremely important. You have to be ready to tackle new challenges every week!
- You believe in Simplyk's mission to create a better world.
- You write well
- You learn fast
- You establish an excellent contact quickly
- You are bilingual French-English
- You have initiative and you are proactive
- You know how to prioritize between what is key, and what needs to be done in a way that is excellent, and what is not.
- When faced with a complex problem, you admire simple solutions.
- You love to try and look for yourself, without fear of making mistakes.
- You hate meetings and inefficiency. It has to go fast.
- You're lucid, and you don't like bad excuses.
Startup, sales, or support experience
Call with the CEO (30mn) Meeting with the CEO (1h30) Meeting with the CTO and another member (45mn)